[mrtg] Re: MIB for Windows 2000/03 print server?

Simon ter Veen STVeen at RosenInspection.net
Tue Sep 7 12:36:05 MEST 2004

 Hi...

You could monitor your W2K/W2K3 servers with Window's Performance
Counters. They also include Total pages printed...

The site that used to describe the procedure on how to setup those
counters is gone it seems....but fortunately someone backed up the
internet ;-)

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.wn.com.au/psimmo/

HTH,
Simon ter Veen
LIN-ITE-HASO

THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS IS PROVIDED FOR BUSINESS CORRESPONDENCE ONLY. IT IS
NOT TO BE USED FOR PROMOTIONAL OR BULK MAIL, OR GIVEN OR SOLD TO A THIRD
PARTY FOR ANY PURPOSE.