[mrtg] Re: 1s in MRTG logs

Pavleck, Jeremy Jeremy.Pavleck at capella.edu
Fri Sep 10 15:36:25 MEST 2004

I doubt the 1 can be considered reliable.
Here too I occasionally receive a 1 on as the data returned on some
graphs - in my situation this is usually due to there being a probably
with on of the OIDs MRTG is accessing (I perform a lot of math functions
in my graphs, adding mainly). Some of my targets include adding together
up to 10 OIDs and if it's missing one or two it skews the results