[mrtg] Any upgrade caveots?

Eric Brander Eric_Mailing_List at rednarb.com
Thu Sep 16 16:08:23 MEST 2004

All,

I'm preparing to upgrade my MRTG implementation from 2.10.8 to 2.10.15.
Should be a simple upgrade, but I wanted to check with the list first to
see if there were any obvious differences between the versions that may
cause problems I should prepare for? BTW, I'm running Win2k, Rateup and
RRDTool instances, MRTG-RRD.cgi, and a lot of custom scripting and
threshold checking.  I'm not asking you to search for issues, but if
you've encountered anything specific to your upgrade and would be
willing to share, I'd be very appreciative!

aTdHvAaNnKcSe,

Eric Brander