[mrtg] APC Min/Max AC Line Voltage

Wixted, Joe JWixted at osv.com
Thu Sep 23 15:15:21 MEST 2004

Hello all!

I'm monitoring an APC Symmetra UPS, using the tools that Pete Templin
has been kind enough to share with us
(http://members.urdirect.net/mrtg/ups/ ).  I'm having a problem pulling
the Min & Max AC Line Voltage from the thing.  When I use GetIF to look
at the 1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.3.0 OID, I get "10000" returned.  I
would have expected something <250, as Pete's sample config shows.  My
config:

Target[symmetra.2]:
1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.3.0&1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.2.0:comm at x.x.x.x

MaxBytes[symmetra.2]: 250

Title[symmetra.2]: Symmetra Power Array: Min and Max AC Line Voltage

PageTop[symmetra.2]: <H1>Min and Max Line Voltage for Symmetra Power
Array</H1>

WithPeak[symmetra.2]: wmy

Options[symmetra.2]:absolute, gauge, nopercent

Ylegend[symmetra.2]:Voltage

ShortLegend[symmetra.2]: Volts

LegendI[symmetra.2]:&nbsp;Min Voltage

LegendO[symmetra.2]:&nbsp;Max Voltage

Legend1[symmetra.2]: Min Voltage

Legend2[symmetra.2]: Max Voltage

Legend3[symmetra.2]: Max Min Voltage

Legend4[symmetra.2]: Max Max Voltage

I am logging to RRD, but I don't think that's the problem.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks!

            -Joe