[mrtg] Cisco PIX to PIX VPN

Holt, Miles miles.holt at summitmarketing.com
Tue Sep 28 17:50:06 MEST 2004

Can MRTG graph the traffic going though a point to point VPN on a PIX firewall? I have done several searches that have not really seemed to answer the
question. If it can, and some one can post a sample config to get that data from the PIX that would be wonderful.

If the PIX does not support reporting that data over SNMP, if anyone has recommendations on other VPN solutions that can provide that info to MRTG for
graphing that would be most welcome as well. We are planning on replacing our frame network with site to site vpn's and it is important that I can continue
to keep and eye on how much traffic is flowing between our offices. I need to be able to see more that the total use of the physical interface connecting to
the internet.

Thanks!

Miles

Miles Holt, MCP