[mrtg] Re: Cisco Switch: Interfaces don't add up right

Shane Presley shane.presley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 20:16:29 MEST 2005

Thanks Bill and all.  I think the 64 bit counters are working.  It
works in testing, and I'll confirm that it works tonight at midnight
when our backups happen.

And thanks for clearing up the uplink example.  I think I just did a
bad job of explaining our setup.  But you had it correct, all three
ports would be going out on the gig uplink.

Shane