[mrtg] 14all support

nathan86 nathan86 at lycos.nl
Mon Apr 11 13:36:12 MEST 2005

body{font:12px
Arial;margin:3px;overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:auto}p{margin:0px;}blockquote,
ol, ul{margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;}
I've got a question about 14all.cgi (rrdtool frontend)

Of what i have read 14all parses the MRTG cfg file to get options from it

so it can generate graphs

but when I migrated from mrtg to rrdtool/14all

some options from my original cfg file don't work

for example the unscaled option

works for mrtg but not for 14all

let's assume I'd like to monitor CPU load in %

I want the Y axis to go from 0 to 100 (unscaled)

and i'd like to log the values it gets tru

4 example

i'm measuring CPU load

but the values I get are way higher then 100

while they where correct in MRTG

Does 14all even support these cfg file options

How can they be set if it doesn't support them

Gratis je email via Outlook lezen? Download nu Lycos Inside van Lycos
Mail![1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://secure.mail.lycos.nl/services/content/advdetail.jsp?advid=advlycosinside&advsvc=advcomplete&TARGETCODE=NL_email_footer