[mrtg] Monitor MAIL

nathan86 nathan86 at lycos.nl
Thu Apr 21 13:47:18 MEST 2005

body{font:12px
Arial;margin:3px;overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:auto}p{margin:0px;}blockquote,
ol, ul{margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;}
Hi i'm using mrtg / rrdtool / routers2.cgi

to monitor my servers

I'm succesfully monitoring MEM, CPU, HD, NIC

but now i want to monitor incoming and outgoing mail

from the MS exchange 2003 server

(Windows Server 2003)

But i don't have a single clue on how to approach this

I don't know what MIB's I need

I don't know OID's to monitor this stuff

Can anyone help me

I searched the entire web for crap MIB's and RFC's

And none of them gave me results

Pllllz help

Printer kiezen? Overtuig uzelf! Wij zijn zo overtuigd over de kwaliteit van
onze Canon printers dat wij u de mogelijkheid bieden deze GRATIS te
proberen.[1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.yourprint.canon-europe.com/index.html