[mrtg] Re: Open Files on W2K

Jason Kuhlman jkuhlman at co.macon.il.us
Wed Aug 3 15:33:43 MEST 2005

Although a little tougher to deal with I am running a TFTP server on my
MRTG box and a batch script set up as a service or a scheduled task on
my 2000 and XP boxes that TFTP the performance log file to my mrtg box.
The TFTP 'put' routine runs every 5 minutes, so that it syncs with
running of MRT It is a little bulky but it works for me.  If you want
info on the process let me know.