[mrtg] Re: is there a way to get more targets in one grafic

Stefano Giraldo stefano at neotokyo3.it
Sun Aug 21 12:06:32 MEST 2005

Sorry Bastiaan, at the moment MRTG work with 4 values:
input;
output;
hostname;
uptime.

So it's unable to create graphs with more than 2 lines.

I don't know if Tobi would be implement in MRTG 3 but if you need this now
you should use rrdtool... and about problems of disk space you have to know
that the rrd file doesn't change with time, they always keep theyre size
(about 100K), so rrdtool saves more space than mrtg, also because doesn't
use 2 files for traffic log (.log and .old) but just a .rrd file.

Bye,

        Ste.