[mrtg] Re: Unscaled global and MRTG 2.12.1

Erik Amundson Erik.Amundson at oati.net
Mon Aug 29 17:50:22 MEST 2005

I'm just using MRTG.  I did downgrade to 12.11.1, and it works like a
charm now.

Erik Amundson
A+, N+, CCNA, CCNP
IT and Network Manager
Open Access Technology Int'l, Inc.
Phone (763) 201-2005
Fax (763) 553-2813
mailto:erik.amundson at oati.net

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION:  This email and any attachment(s) contain
confidential and/or proprietary information of Open Access Technology
International, Inc.  Do not copy or distribute without the prior written
consent of OATI.  If you are not a named recipient to the message,
please notify the sender immediately and do not retain the message in
any form, printed or electronic.