[mrtg] Re: Reducing utilisation results

Gray, Garrie garrie.gray at eds.com
Wed Jan 12 06:00:46 MET 2005

Just wondering if anyone has a solution to the following issue.
I have a fairly large html page generated by Indexmaker. When the page does
the 5 min refresh it gets reset back to the top of the page. This is
annoying if I want to watch a graph over time that is down the page a bit.
Does anyone know what html code can be used to put the page back to it's
scrolled position after the auto refresh. Note if you force a refresh by
clicking the refresh button it will do this.

Thanks,
Garrie Gray
Communications Service Delivery - Canberra
EDS Australia
Ph: (02) 6275 6881 Mob: 0408 190 184
Fax: (02) 6275 5930