[mrtg] Problem with MRTG_lib.pm

jon jonsson mrtg_help at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 16:55:18 MEST 2005

Hi,

I have mrtg and 14all setup on Windows 2000 server.  When I run the
14all.cgi in cmd I get the html and everything seems to be working, it is
only when I try to look at it in a browser that I get this error:

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

Can't locate MRTG_lib.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:/mrtg-2.12.2/lib/mrtg2
C:/Perl/lib C:/Perl/site/lib .) at C:\inetpub\mrtg\data\14all.cgi line 34.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:\inetpub\mrtg\data\14all.cgi line 34.

I have my MRTG_lib.pm located in this directory C:/mrtg-2.12.2/lib/mrtg2 and
I have this line in my 14all.cgi use lib qw(C:/mrtg-2.12.2/lib/mrtg2);

Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong.

Thanks