[mrtg] Re: threshold alert every 2 hour, not every 5 minutes

Kerry Werry KWerry at pivotal.com
Thu Jul 7 20:17:33 MEST 2005

You can also configure MRTG to send you 1 e-mail when a value goes over
a threshold and then another e-mail when the value returns to a level
below the threshold. This might be good enough as well.

KLW

Kerry L. Werry MCSE CCNA
Senior Systems Engineer
Pivotal Corporation
604-699-8087 (w)
604-762-1293 (c)

Pivotal. Clear, complete, sensible CRM for the rest of us.
Visit www.pivotal.com and find out how we deliver incredible results in
6 months or less.
This message is intended only for the named recipients and may contain
information that is confidential, privileged, or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. Any dissemination, use, or copying of this message
by anyone other than the named recipients is strictly prohibited