[mrtg] rrd files not updating

Lee Christie lee.t.christie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:34:11 MEST 2005

I am running on MRTG on a Windows 2000 machine.  When I run the perl
mrtg xxx.cfg for the first time it creates the appropriate rrd files.
If I close out and manually or automatically run the same command,
both through perl and wperl, the file does not update.  It changes the
modified date but no change in file size.  I made sure traffic was
passing through this router during these tests.

If I run this without RRD then the log files are created and updated.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee