[mrtg] MRTG on nortel

von dan dvong3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 23:42:50 MEST 2005

Monitoring nortel 8600 device with 10 gig module (8683xlr) but my  MRTG see it as 1000 Mbps. I have polling snmpv2. Any nortel user out there have this issue?

Dan
        perl /usr/local/src/mrtg-2.12.2/bin/cfgmaker                    \
        --global "workdir: /var/www/html/$location/$name"               \
        --global "Options[_]: growright, bits"                          \
        --ifref=name                                                    \
        --no-down                                                       \
        public@$ipaddr\
        --output /etc/mrtg/$name.cfg