[mrtg] Using cfgmaker with if-templates

Shane Presley shane.presley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:31:56 MEST 2005

Hello,

I've used host templates before, but I'm now trying to use a interface
template on a router.  I like the default output of cfgmaker (without
if-template), but I also want to add some error graphs.

I can write an if-template to graph the error OIDs. But as soon as I
add the if-template= command to cfgmaker, it no longer builds the
default normal interface stuff (throughput).

Is there a way to tell cfgmaker to build the normal interface graphs,
as well as what I define in the if-template?

Thanks
Shane