[mrtg] Re: Environmental monitor suggestions?

Research rdd at gcstech.net
Fri Jun 10 13:36:32 MEST 2005

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 06:07:21 -0500
"Wixted, Joe" <JWixted at osv.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>

> I'm looking to add environmental monitoring (Temp, RH, water sensor)
> to my MRTG config.  Thought I'd ask the list for recommendations on
> equipment to do that.  I've been looking at the APC AP9319
> http://www.apc.com/products/family/index.cfm?id=47.  Any other
> suggestions?  I may be interested in buying one if someone has a
> working unit they'd like to part with...

Joe,
	Check out the following link (watch for line wrap)
http://www.neurotica.com/index.php?option=displaypage&Itemid=92&op=page&SubMenu=

NetTherm - snmp stand alone network device for temperature and humidity.
 I have one in my server room and a couple others installed at $CLIENTS.

Phil

--
Phil Schilling
GCS Tech