[mrtg] Re: SNMP monitoring of Windows CPU/Memory/Disk

Bill Matthews bill.matthews at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:47:38 MEST 2005

Thanks all.  I'm still having some problems, both with the stock MS
service, and SNMP Informant.

Maybe my problem is I don't know which MIBs to watch?

In Linux/Unix I would watch:

ssCpuRawUser.0 & ssCpuRawSystem.0 to get CPU utlization
memTotalReal.0 & memAvailReal.0 to get memory
memTotalSwap.0 & memAvailSwap.0 to get SWAP
hrSystemProcesses.0 to get # of processes
hrStorageSize.whatever & hrStorageUsed.whatever to watch a disk

The only ones that work in W2K/W2K3 are hrSystemProcesses and
hrStorageSize.  I can't seem to find any CPU, Mem, or Swap MIBs?

Thanks
BM