[mrtg] help

Amjad Suleman Amjad.Suleman at plan-net.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 18:19:25 MEST 2005

I have configured rrdtool & router2.cgi, and seem to be working fine!
But it only provides me the stats of the localhost, do you know why it
fails to display other devices, and the stats, even though I have
created the cfg file for it. In the mrtg cfg it states cfg visible= NO.

Please help me,

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author. If you have received this communication in error please notify us by e-mail or by telephone (+44(0) 20 7353 4313) and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it. This communication is from Plan-Net Services plc, whose principal office is at Hamilton House, 1 Temple Avenue, London EC4Y 0HA.

http://www.plan-net.co.uk