[mrtg] Statistic Overflow

Lee, Freddy shung_lee at pacificnational.com.au
Thu Jun 30 04:32:16 MEST 2005

Good morning,

I have a problem gathering statistics on counters on error packets from a wireless access-point.
I suspect this was caused by too large counter value.
>From the mrtg.log file, the first few lines read this.

1119999718 558498585600 602807406600
1119999718 0 0 0 0
1119999417 0 0 0 0
1119999300 0 0 0 0
1119999000 0 0 0 0
1119998700 0 0 0 0
1119998400 0 0 0 0
1119998100 0 0 0 0

Does anybody have the some problems before?

Thanks

Freddy

unauthorized and may be illegal.
Opinions, conclusions, views and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of Pacific National
are the views of the individual sender and shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by Pacific National.