[mrtg] seamless upgrade of mrtg [ugrent]

mrgenius mrgenius420 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 01:49:27 MET 2005

Hello All!

I currently have mrtg 2.9.17 running on Redhat 9. And its currently
used in plotting around 100 devices.

I believe that my cfgmaker has now become is curropt or there is some
issue due to which when i ever i try to create cfg with cfgmaker it
stucks for long time and then creates lots of junk characters on
screen.

Now please tell me how can i fix this issue or can update to latest
mrtg version with out interupting currently running mrtg.  I cannot
afford breakdown time of more then 5 minutes.

eagerly waiting for postive reply.

~Geni