[mrtg] Re: MRTG-RRD intergartion

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Mon Mar 28 17:22:48 MEST 2005

I think you have to tell apache that you want to allow script execution
on the root folder.  By default cgi's will only execute in the cgi-bin
directory for security reasons.

Check the apache configuration directives or search your httpd.conf file
for the settings used for cgi-bin and then use that to override the root
web folder.  You might get away with putting the override in a .htaccess
file as well.

HTH

Gary

On