[mrtg] Re: mrtg/rrdtool integration on winnt

Dan Wozniak dwozniak at exs.esb.com
Mon Mar 28 21:27:15 MEST 2005

Thanks for the response William.  You see when I downloaded the win32
rrdtool binaries
(http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/pub/rrdtool-1.0.49-w
in32-bin.zip) and unzip it to a folder I'm left with 3 files(rrd.lib,
rrd_cgi.exe, rrdtool.exe).  There is not a "Perl-Shared" folder or any
other folders.  Should I create those folders?  Then it wants me to run
the command "ppm install rrds.ppd" in the "perl-shared" directory.
Perl does not find rrds.ppd file.