[mrtg] APC Environmental Monitor

Josh josh2780 at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 14:55:44 MEST 2005

Has anyone had any success with graphing the Temp/RH
on the APC Environmental Monitoring Unit (AP9319)?
Here's a better description of the model:
http://www.apc.com/products/family/index.cfm?id=47

I've done an snmpwalk on the thing and can't find
anything providing the temp or RH.

If anyone has accomplished this on this unit can you
post (or send me) a sample configuration file?  I've
seen a lot of posts on getting this information from
APC UPS's but not specifically this Environmental
Monitoring Unit.

If you need any more details I can provide them.
Thanks.

-Josh