[mrtg] Re: how to include a script in target line

Stefano Giraldo stefano at neotokyo3.it
Fri May 6 09:15:12 MEST 2005

The target line must be write like this:

Target[script]: `/path/script.sh`

And the file need to be executable, try this permission -rwxr--r--

Last but not least the output result must be something like this:

$ sh script.sh
77
77

$

Two integers (input and output) values, and others two line:
the hostname and the uptime, theese two line could be blank lines, like in
my script.

Bye,

        Ste.