[mrtg] Re: Win2k3 Memory Monitoring

Josh R. Andrews jandrews at kccllc.com
Tue May 10 20:02:46 MEST 2005

Hi Kenneth --

I would suggest using http://www.snmp-informant.com/ SNMP Informant. They have a free version. I use it on all my servers to get reliable memory, cpu stats, disk usage and capacity, etc. Works great.

Josh

-----Original Message-----
From: mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch [mailto:mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch] On Behalf Of Kenneth Østby
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 4:45 AM
To: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] Win2k3 Memory Monitoring

Hey there,
forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I'm new around this.

I've set up MRTG to monitor Net, CPU and Diskusage on windows 2003
servers using the standard SNMP server.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to monitor memory usage. Is there
anyone out there that has done something like that? Or can point me in
the right direction?

In advance thanks,
Kenneth Østby

DISCLAIMER:
Any information and enclosure herein is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the recipient and its authorized agents only. The author believes the information herein to be reliable and accurate, but Kurtzman Carson Consultants LLC makes no warranty or representation as to its accuracy, completeness, freedom from viruses or errors in transmission. Unless otherwise stated, any opinions expressed herein are those solely of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Kurtzman Carson Consultants LLC or its affiliates. If you have received this message and are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by return email and delete any copies you may have received.