[mrtg] Indexmaker Problem on Red Hat

D3SRUL desrul at telkom.co.id
Wed May 11 12:07:23 MEST 2005

Dear All..
I'm newbie on using MRTG. I've already installed MRTG on my server. And it run well until now for router A. I am using Red Hat 9.
The problem is when I try to trap another device ( router B) using same MRTG server, configmaker run well, but when I run indexmaker command, error occurs like below,

[root at root]# /usr/bin/indexmaker /etc/mrtgmdn/mrtg.cfg > /var/www/html/mrtgmdn/index.html
Possible precedence problem on bitwise | operator at /usr/bin/../lib/mrtg2/BER.pm line 601.
Can't locate package $VERSION for @MRTG_lib::ISA at /usr/bin/indexmaker line 49
        main::BEGIN() called at /usr/bin/../lib/mrtg2/MRTG_lib.pm line 49
        eval {...} called at /usr/bin/../lib/mrtg2/MRTG_lib.pm line 49

Do anyone know what's wrong ?
Help me please..

Thanks in advance

B'Regard