[mrtg] Removing Legends

Rob Dover RDOVER at bclc.com
Tue Nov 1 17:42:11 MET 2005

How can I get rid of the Legend3 and Legend4 legends on all graphs?
Commenting them out or removing them completely in the config just sets them to the default of "Peak Inbound" and "Peak Outbound".
I need to get rid of them completely just leaving the Legend1, Legend2, LegendI and LegendO legends.
Using mrtg 2.9.17 and rrdtool 1.0.45
Thanks -Rob-

-

Rob Dover
Sr. Technical Analyst
Network Technologies
BC Lottery Corp.
(250) 828-5683
mailto:rdover at bclc.com
http://www.bclc.com
"If you listen on a quiet night, you  can  hear the sound of an NT Server reboot".

"THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE. IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. ANY UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE MAY CORRECT OUR TRANSMISSION. PLEASE DESTROY THE ORIGINAL. THANK YOU."