[mrtg] Re: host-templates - Unix and Windows

Volk,Gregory B greg.volk at edwardjones.com
Wed Oct 5 15:08:14 MEST 2005

> Are there any collections of host-templates anywhere for MRTG ?

I've made the templates that I put together available at
http://mrtg.gvolk.com.

Here's the list, hit the site to download them...

APC-9606 Template
Cisco 7xxx Temperature
Cisco 7513 CIP Card CPU
Cisco 7507 CIP Card CPU
Cisco IOS Mem & CPU
New Cisco IOS Mem & CPU - Uses the 109 OIDs for CPU instead of the 57 & 58 OIDs which Cisco is phasing out.
Cisco 29xx-XL, 3550 Total Bandwidth
Marconi/Fore ASX/TNX CPU
Cisco RAS (AS5300) CPU, MEM, Dial/PPP Sessions
Input Queue Drops
Input/Output Errors
Inrange 9801 WAN stats
Inrange 9801 Channel stats
Netapp Filer F800 series Template Probably works with other Netapp filers (F87/F900)
Generic host-based SNMP variable template
Generic interface based SNMP variable template
Blue Coat/Cacheflow proxy Template
Neoteris IVE host-template
Neoteris IVE interface-template
Cisco IPsec tunnel stats template
Checkpoint Firewall-1 CPU & Number of Processes template