[mrtg] Re: If we're at mrtg-rrd.cgi - @config_files and directory

Manish Sapariya manish at gs-lab.com
Fri Oct 7 13:50:53 MEST 2005

BEGIN { @config_files = qw(/var/www/mrtg/tapi.cfg
/var/www/mrtg/tapi_another.cfg); }

This works me for without any problem. But I dont agree with you that
having different
config files will really enhance performance. The targets from different
configuration
files are accumulated in single hash and then processed. So it hardly
makes any difference
if they are in single file or multiple files, except the managing a
single huge config file
will be tedious.

Correct me if I have missed anyting.
Regards,