[mrtg] Re: using max bytes creates percent error?

jabbott at abbotts.org jabbott at abbotts.org
Fri Oct 7 16:33:45 MEST 2005

OK, the complication there is that this document goes to managers who have just begun to grasp the concept that we have a 100Mb switch.  :-) If I change the MaxBytes to 12500000 that will change the number at the top of the graph and though it will be technically correct, not as easy for <ahem> some people with a limited grasp to understand.  Is there any way I can get a 100 at the top with the numbers correct at the bottom?

Thanks for the reply!

--ja