[mrtg] Re: MRTG

Yurek, Matt matt.yurek at webloyalty.com
Wed Oct 19 20:03:24 MEST 2005

> I have a doubts about where can i find information how to
> use MRTG to monitor more that one device using windows.

Put all your MRTG command lines into a batch file and use Task Scheduler
to run the batch file every 5 minutes.  Stay away from trying to make it
a "service" on Windows - it's more trouble than its worth if you have
access to the Scheduler.

-Y

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you, recipient, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.