[mrtg] Re: Odd looking daily graphs

Eric Brander eric_mailing_list at rednarb.com
Wed Oct 19 23:27:05 MEST 2005

Mark Williams wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>Two OIDs that I am monitoring on a Windows system
>produce strange looking graphs. Here are the URL's to
>the images:
>
>http://www.sdps-idpa.org/bisprowebsps01.webcons-day.png
>

>http://www.sdps-idpa.org/bisprowebsps01.webbytes-day.png

They look fine to me. Are you sure you want connections/second on the
first graph? The legend says current connections, so I'd think you'd
want the "gauge" option. Other than that, they seem like decent graphs.
You mentioned size and such, so I'm guessing you're seeing some odd
stretching or something? I'm not seeing it.

Since they don't look "strange" to me, describe what you think you
should be expecting to see and maybe we can figure out from there what's
wrong.

Eric Brander