[mrtg] Re: (No References: <90544AEA709B2143A3D7BBB681B4167A773165 at muss052b.pdo.shell.om>

Ionel GARDAIS ionel.gardais at geomath.fr
Mon Oct 24 11:51:33 MEST 2005

Hi,

As Eric says, it displays such low values because MRTG divide the
retrieved values by 300 (which corresspond to 5 minutes, my MRTG delay)
so it shows values as persecond values.
You can add perminute or perhour to the option list so MRTG displays
larger values for a perminute or perhour value.

If you want raw values, add the gauge keyword.
If you want delta values but for a 5minutes delta, you may try to do a
"* 300" to get a perfiveminute stat.

Ionel

Ionel GARDAIS ~ ionel.gardais at geomath.fr
Junior System-Network Administrator