[mrtg] How do I get rid of Legend Items?

Rob Dover RDOVER at bclc.com
Thu Oct 27 19:11:56 MEST 2005

I am collecting data from an external program. The program returns 2 items; the first of which is the important one. The second item is always 0 (zero).  The graph is correct but the legend that I get looks something like this

_ Maximal 5 Minute Max RTT mS     _ Max Round Trip Time in mS
_ Peak outbound                   _ Outgoing
Max In:  71.79 k  Avg In:   13.56 k  Cur In:  24.98 k
Max Out:  0.00  Avg Out:   0.00  Cur Out:  0.00
Working day averages  In:  10.00 k Out:  0.00

The only graphed items I am interested in are the Max Round Trip Time in mS and the In: values on the third line.
How can I get rid of the extra entries?
My cfg file looks like this...

Title[target]: target HTTP Latency
MaxBytes[target]: 5000
AbsMax[target]: 10000
Options[target]: gauge
Target[target]: `/bin/http_ping -count 1 http://www.target.com | head -1 | awk '{ print $5; print 0 }'`
PageTop[target]: <H1>target HTTP Latency</H1>
        <P>Actually we are measuring the http get time between our web server and target.
YLegend[target]: Round Trip Time (mS)
ShortLegend[target]: ms
Legend1[target]: Max Round Trip Time in mS
#Legend2[target]: Min Round Trip Time in mS
Legend3[target]: Maximal 5 Minute Max RTT (mS)
#Legend4[target]: Maximal 5 Minute Min RTT (mS)
LegendI[target]:
#LegendO[target]:
WithPeak[target]: ymwd

As you can see I've tried commenting out the unwanted Legends which didn't work.
TIA -Rob-

"If you listen on a quiet night, you  can  hear the sound of an NT Server reboot".

"THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE. IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. ANY UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE MAY CORRECT OUR TRANSMISSION. PLEASE DESTROY THE ORIGINAL. THANK YOU."