[mrtg] MRTG gets the same data from two different ports of the router

JWang at fhsu.edu JWang at fhsu.edu
Thu Oct 27 20:19:00 MEST 2005

Hi there,
The subnets of our school is monitored by MRTG, which is set up on a Unix
server and accesses a router to monitor the network traffic through ports.
It used to work as we expected. Lately I found MRTG gets the same data
from two different ports of the router. In other words, MRTG gets data
from other port that it should not access. Do you have any idea what
happened with MRTG or SNMP server on my router? Thanks!
Best regards,

John