[mrtg] Re: remove Links to mrtg

Valdez, Timothy (AGR) TValdez at agr.wa.gov
Fri Sep 2 18:41:58 MEST 2005

Hey, it IS Open Source, right? So...you could actually edit the mrtg Perl
script and do something easy like add these two braces in this order  }{
right after the imggen() sub line toward the end of the program....  :)  If
you need the text hyperlink removed also you'll have to dig around, I just
took the cheap route and didn't want to spend the time to look for you.

OTOH, it is a _nice_ thing to do to help spread the gospel of this great
program by simply leaving them there--they are very unobtrusive.

Tim