[mrtg] Re: Blur MRTG Screen shots

Bery eluberis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 05:11:35 MEST 2005

Apologies. What I am trying to say is that I installed MRTG on a Windows
2000 Server machine with the latest service pack. I downloaded the MRTG
2-12-2 and have wperl and perl on my machine. I did a perl cfgmaker on my
machine for the SNMP community string of my machines to generate a file
called routers.cfg. The network is a private 10.x address so it is not
accessable via the internet. then, I ran indexmaker and and generated
routers.html.
 Then I set Run as Daemon and ran wperl so that the MRTG runs every 5
minutes. The MRTG seems to be running every 5 minutes but the graph appears
"blur" as attached. So I am wondering what causes the graphs to be
"blur"....
 anyone has experienced this before ?
 any help is appreciated.
 thanks