[mrtg] Re: mrtg newbye problem

Giuseppe Parlato gparlato at tnet.it
Sat Apr 1 16:07:54 MEST 2006

Well.. first thanks for your help.. then, yes I monitor these servers on the
switch they plug into. Then you told me about " rrdtool as the backend,
routers2.cgi as the
front end, and set up a stacked graph " but I'm not pretty much confident so
can you please explain me how can I use these?

Giuseppe