[mrtg] google ads on the the mrtg and rrdtool webpages

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Wed Apr 12 19:20:34 MEST 2006

Folks,

Every now and then I get asked to put ads for this or that product
on the mrtg and rrdtool websites. This was not possible since I
hosted the pages on the university webserver.

I have now moved the webpages away from the university server where
they used to be hosted.

So now, if you are interested in placing ads on these pages, google
will organize it for you! Just select the link at the bottom of the
ad-block.

  http://oss.oetiker.ch/mrtg/

  http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/

If you have any sugestions in connection with the new ad space on the
mrtg and rrdtool websites please be in touch.

cheers
tobi oetiker