[mrtg] Need help with PNGTitle and 2 general questions.

Harris harris at harris404.net
Sun Apr 30 02:25:57 MEST 2006

About PNGTitle:
Hi, i'm trying to use the option PNGTitle on my mrtg, for most of the
reports, he runs ok but there is 3 reports that the PNGTitle is not working.
I have no idea of what i'm doing wrong :(
the graphics are being generated but on some reports the pngtitle is not
working.

here is a copy of my mrtg.conf -> http://harris404.net/mymrtg.txt
Graphics that arent generating the pngtitle:

PNGTitle[192.168.1.1_4]
PNGTitle[127.0.0.1_2]
PNGTitle[127.0.0.1_3]

Also note that PNGTitle[192.168.1.1_4] and PNGTitle[192.168.1.1_3] have the
same configuration, but it works on _3 and not in _4

General Questions:
1) I'm already monitoring my disk partitions and swap space, but i would
like to also monitor disk usage of some folders (e.g.: /var/log or /home/ ,
is that possible?)
2) If i use the option "Suppres[_]: ym" will i loose the suppressed data??
e.g. in 6 months, if i remove the suppres, will i get my data back??

Reversing:
To reverse a graphic, just do this:

         Target[ezci]: -1:public at ezci-ether.ethz.ch

-1 in front of a Target
i tried to do that, but i cant find the correct place for it, every place
that i insert this, i get an error.

Target[server.memory]: memAvailReal.0&memTotalReal.0:public at localhost

I would like to swap the memAvailReal.0 but i cant find the correct place to
insert the -1 or - (already tried both).

sorry for making alot off questions on one email, but i didnt wanted to
flood your mailboxes :P
tkz in avance!!
:)