[mrtg] help required on ATM IMA mrtg

Syed Waqqas Ahmed s.waqqas at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 17:04:35 MEST 2006

HI ALL,

  I am having problem in polling ATM IMA of E1s from PSAX (Lucent) ...
the mrtg was working perfectly instially recently we have upgraded the
firmware of PSAX and after that some IMA are showing 100 % ulization on
inward traffic while outbound traffic is correct... i mentioning the
configuration and the output for the refrence ... can some one plz help
me out.....

  Target[huaweie1marston]:
1.3.6.1.4.1.1751.2.18.11.1.1.3.822006&1.3.6.1.4.1.1751.2.18.11.1.1.9.822006:xxxx at x.x.x.x *53
MaxBytes[huaweie1marston]: 512000
Options[huaweie1marston]: growright, bits
Title[huaweie1marston]: HUAWEI 2 E1s IMA Marston
PageTop[huaweie1marston]: <H1 align="left">HUAWEI 2 E1s IMA
Marston</H1>

  secondly i tried to pool E1 ima from DSLAM but dont have OIDs of
Huawei MA5100 DSLAM E1 IMA..  so if any 1 can provide the OIDs of huawei
MA5100 DSLAM that will be a great help as well.
-- Type: image/x-png
-- Desc: 2643378099-huawei-khi-marston-daily.png
-- Size: 4k (4987 bytes)

-- Type: image/x-png
-- Desc: 958632809-huawei-khi-marston-weekly.png
-- Size: 5k (5592 bytes)