[mrtg] NSS statistics for NW-MRTG & MRTGEXT

mchandler at solutions.canon.com mchandler at solutions.canon.com
Thu Aug 17 18:20:37 MEST 2006

I have NW-MRTG and MRTGEXT setup for three of my servers and I noticed it
monitors LRU sitting time, cache dirty buffer count, and cache hit rate.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those traditional volume statistics?
LRU sitting time is always just a ramp that starts counting up when the
server boots up and cache dirty buffer count/cache hit rate are always 0.
Anyone know any NSS statistics I can and should be monitoring?

Thanks.

Chandler Bing