[mrtg] Re: Cisco SAA ipIcmpEcho

Pavel Ruzicka pavouk at pavouk.org
Tue Dec 26 11:34:43 MET 2006

Hello,
I use SAA monitor type jitter, which is ideal for measuring of
Roundtriptime, Packet loss, Jitter and in newer IOSes One way latency.

This is configuration on Cisco with SAA support.
I use C1721 with c1700-y-mz.124-3.bin IOS.
-------------------
ip sla monitor 101
 type jitter dest-ipaddr 192.168.1.2 dest-port 14384 num-packets 3000
 request-data-size 500
 frequency 300
ip sla monitor schedule 101 life forever start-time now

Complete OID branch with Latest jitter parameters is here:
1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.42.1.5.2.1
There is link to Cisco web, which probably require password for access:
http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?objectInput=1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.42.1.5.2.1&translate=Translate&submitValue=SUBMIT

Best regards,

Pavel Ruzicka

-- Type: text/plain