[mrtg] Graph format question

Rob Dover RDOVER at bclc.com
Thu Feb 2 18:57:31 MET 2006

I am running MRTG 2.10.5, RRDTool 1.0.49 and routers2.cgi v2.16.  I am
also collecting latency and packet loss info with mrtg-ping-probe.  So
far this is all working very well.  What I would like to do is modify
the packet loss graphs so that instead of graphing a single green line
it creates a filled red area.
Can someone clue me in as to what changes I need to make to get this
type of graph? So far I haven't been able to find anything.
Thanks -Rob-

"THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE. IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. ANY UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE MAY CORRECT OUR TRANSMISSION. PLEASE DESTROY THE ORIGINAL. THANK YOU."