[mrtg] Re: [OT] This list and threading

John J. Foster MRTG at festus.150ml.com
Fri Feb 3 01:24:01 MET 2006

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 05:40:07PM -0500, William Yardley wrote:

> Works fine for me in mutt.
>
> To the OP:
> Do you have thread sorting enabled (:set sort=threads)? Are strict
> threads enabled (":set ? strict_threads" to check)?

Thread sorting is enabled and strict_threads is unset.

> is a problem with the list management software in any event.  Some
> people are using mailers which don't set References / In-Reply-To
> headers; in this case, mutt will still do pseudo-threading unless
> strict_threads is set.

I've only been on this list for a few weeks, and most threads are not
displayed properly. I have no issues on gentoo-users, mutt-users or
mutt-dev.

Ah well, it's not that big of an issue unless traffic here really picks
up.

Thanks,
festus

--
I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer gods than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,