[mrtg] WARNING : Rateup rename name.log to name.old but with root right and 700 chmod..

Sebastien Andreatta number_85_ at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 5 19:09:35 MET 2006

Hello, i know now, why i have this error messages :

Rateup WARNING: /usr/bin/rateup could not read the primary log file for mem
Rateup WARNING: /usr/bin/rateup Can't rename mem.log to mem.old updating log
file
Rateup WARNING: /usr/bin/rateup could not read the primary log file for
ping_nerim
Rateup WARNING: /usr/bin/rateup Can't rename ping_nerim.log to
ping_nerim.old updating log file

Because, rateup when they rename the old logfile to logfile.old they give
the right only to root with a 700 chmod..

I need to have a 770 chmod .. And not to root, but to "apache" user..

Someone can tell-me where i can do this ?

Thanks

Good Evening