[mrtg] Re: Please help

Muneeza muneezau at cyber.net.pk
Fri Feb 10 09:03:05 MET 2006

Sorry guys my I don't know that much English all I can do is to past an
image so u can easily understand my problem.

The statistics were last updated Thursday, 19 January 2006 at 16:06

  _____

`Daily' Graph (5 Minute Average)
day

It is not plotting or updating log file as I said before it some how deleted
from directories.

Is it a configuration problem? I am new to MRTG it was configure and
installed by other guy. I am just using it.

Regards

Muneeza