[mrtg] MPLS Layer interfaces causes problems

Cagri Yucel cyucel at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 16:32:04 MET 2006

Hi all,

  Probably a known question but I could find no resolution for the below problem:
  I am running cfgmaker on a 6509 which has a number of Gig interfaces and SMTP lists two different interfaces as:

  GigabitEthernet3/11
  and
  GigabitEthernet3/11-mpls layer

  and cfgmaker does the below. And interface comes out commented (and without proper reference). I have to use --ifref=name as this is used by some other scripts.

  How can I make cfgmaker recognize both interface seperately or better ignore the second mpls layer one.

  Thanks for any suggestion.

  ### Interface 11 >> Descr: 'GigabitEthernet3/11' | Name: '' | Ip: '62.140.199.89' | Eth: '' ###
### The following interface is commented out because:
### * --ifref=name is not unique for this interface

  Cagri